To be recognized as the Upstate New York leader and source of information for precision machining, plastics and manufacturing industries.
To lead Upstate New York in precision custom manufacturers and achieving maximum business success by providing a knowledge center with emphasis on marketing, networking, finance, technology, public relations, education and government affairs.
Growth: Expanding our membership and value-added programs.
Trust: Respecting confidentiality and meeting commitments with integrity.
Teamwork: Develop membership involvement through key member participation.
Besides offering a dynamic OEM RFP System Database for members' business development needs, the RTMA offers additional helpful corporate management programs. These programs are developed by RTMA committees and have proven to be useful in assisting members with their day-to-day business needs. These programs will also give you the ability to realize cost-saving with our Value Added Partners Program.
Member Benefits Include:
- Increased/added exposure to new projects and contracts
- Education and training programs
- Political advocacy services
- A wide range of marketing assistance
- Monthly networking meetings including dinner and guest speakers
- Monthly newsletters
- Key Networking events (such as: annual golf outing, clam bake and holiday social)
- Free press release services
- Workshops and seminars
- Member links from the RTMA web site
- TQM and ISO implementation guide
- Apprenticeship training and assistance